Friday, October 17, 2008

Funny video! Is it real?!

Speaking of reality TV, I got sent this very strange video.  It's supposed to be a tribute to a South African hunter who went from making documentaries to making reality TV here in the States.


It's very strange.  I'm thinking...

1. It's real and it's just weird 'cause it's from South Africa
2. It's not real and supposed to be comedy from South Africa
3. It's not real and it's from America trying to appear to be from South Africa

I've lookd up the movie titles and other things mentioned in the video, and Wonderglen is a real company.  Everthing else, I'm still working on.  (Well I guess Nelson Mandela and Charlize Theron are real).

What do YOU think?

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I googled just about everything in that video. Most interesting is Wonderglen, the production company run by the Pieter guy:

www.wonderglen.com.

Very strange.